- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- +1 year payroll experience
- Portuguese intermediate level and English skills
- Strong knowledge in WFA / Payroll Processing Cycle (end to end)
- Knowledge of data management tools and pay practices.
- Knowledge of Employee Document Services, Policies and Tools
- Understating of manual payroll calculations
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Registry will be valued according to Law 19.691 art. 8