- Monitor overall daily tasks ensuring correct building operations and maintenance for good and safe working conditions of all employees
- Liaison with vendors / OEMs for timely procurement of materials; managing large scale movement of stores & ensure optimum inventory control.
- Monitor and manage deployment of technical resources and manpower
- Actively involved in managing the entire logistics operations, ensuring smooth business operations.
- Coordinating, monitoring & supervision of various sites spread over the entire organization
- Statutory Compliance
- Liaison with Labour Dept, Local Administration, Police, and other statutory government bodies
- Managing industrial relations & other environmental issues etc.
- Managing all affairs related to vendors
- Organizing and Managing all Corporate Events & Functions, Health Safety & Environment (HSE), SP Group Activities, etc.
- +4 years of proven experience in similar roles of Multinational companies.
- Communication Skills.
- Organizational Ability.
- Excellent Written and Oral English level.
- Office Coordination.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
Send CV to: email@example.com
Se valorará registro conforme ley 19691 art 8